I've already sent a ticket to support but thought I'd create a new thread about keyword generator not working.
At first I thought it was user error since I bought MS last week but after playing around with it I do believe something is wrong with the keyword module. I've observed after clicking the "generate keyword" button it will go through a series of pop up boxes and I believe the problem lies somewhere when the "fetching google keyword date" progress bar appears. The percentage bar stays at 0% then will disappear. All that is returned is the original keyword I was searching for.
I've tried loading the newest beta verision (i think it was 90.b or something like that) but this did not help. I went back to ver 88.68 but still the same results (or lack of) . I hate to complain but this was a day where I had time to sit down and try to get acquainted with the program but unfortunately it doesn't work!